We are about to say goodbye to 2017 and ring in the new year. These are the days during which we take stock of what has happened in the past year. We Look back on the good moments and the bad. What memories will you cherish forever, what memories would you wish to forget?
New Year resolutions
At this time, we start looking ahead to a brand new year. We think about the endless possibilities that lie ahead and to think about ways we can achieve our dreams. It is time for New Year resolutions and setting some new goals.
7 quick tips for keeping your resolutions
Many resolutions fail within the first month. Here are some quick tips to make sure that yours stick.
- Don’t pick too many resolutions. Pick one realistic goal and keep it within a reasonable time frame.
- Choose your own resolution. Make sure it is something that you want to accomplish, not something that your friends and family think you should do.
- Visualise what it would be like to reach your goal. How would you feel, what sort of person would you be?
- Set yourself a goal achievement plan and write it down, then divide it up into smaller steps that are easy to accomplish. Ticking off steps as you go along is a good way of tracking your progress.
- Get your friends and family involved! They can offer their support and help you stay motivated.
- Forgive yourself if you get off track, change is never easy. Review you goal achievement plan and make achievable adjustments.
- Reward yourself each time you tick off a step!
” A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step.” – Lao Tzu, Chinese philosopher
I am here to help you set up your goal achievement plan and for support along the way